Deity Deftrap Pedals
With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in multiple colours…
Built around a true concave profile that your feet sink into, with Deity's signature non-offset symmetrical platform for increased stability behind the spindle. Each pedal utilises 10 pins per side (eight replaceable cr-mo pins and two moulded pins), a tried-and-true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top-tier nylon and glass fibre composite material.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain
- 113mm x 103mm size is a long, supportive platform
- 18mm thick, with 2mm of concave shape in the pedal body
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and two fixed nylon pins)
- Premium nylon composite material is 20% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands
- Two sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable (same internals as Compound and Black Kat pedals)
- Open channelling for optimised mud- and snow-shedding capabilities
|Material||Nylon Fibre Composite|
|Footprint||113mm x 103mm|
|Internal||Multi Micro Sealed Bearings & DU Bushing|
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase