Geosmina Medium Handlebar Bag
Our new handlebar bag is made entirely of Nylon 600D and Hypalon and has seams, sealed by means of high frequency welding technology. Nylon 600D is completely waterproof and has an external PU (Polyurethane) coating that repels water and makes the bag dry quickly, when in contact with the air. The bag has a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating that, together with the sealed seams, makes the bag completely watertight. Our handlebar bag features a roll-top closure that ensures watertightness.
The bag gets attached to the handlebar with Velcro straps that are reinforced Hypalon, so as not to damage the handlebar and thus offer more grip. The bag can also be attached to the frame or the handlebar stem with an included extra strap to prevent swaying. The new rear panel for reinforcement is made of padded Hypalon and prevents the cables and the bag from suffering from friction, while offering great stability, firmness, and durability. The bag also includes an elastic band in the front that functions as a net, offering the possibility of adding some extra load. Our handlebar bag also features the brand logos in a reflective material for better visibility.
- 600D Nylon outer shell with internal TPU waterproof and Hypalon laminate. Seamless, high frequency welded structure.
- 100% waterproof
- Double end opening with roll-up closure to guarantee watertightness
- Hypalon lined fastening straps with reinforced seams and metal buckles
- Reinforced rear panel: Hypalon laminate with internal high density foam that increases stability while protecting handlebars and cables from chafing
- Removable front bungee for quick and secure attachment of items
- Reflective logo
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase