ODI - AG-2 GRIP
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG-2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra soft pro compound and built this into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact prone portions of the grips to provide and even better feel and accurate control when riding.
- New Larger Diameter - The AG-2 features a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort.
- New Softer Compound - Soft Pro Compound provides excellent shock absorption.
- New Surface Pattern - Resesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening.
- Improved Ergonomics - Redesigned Ends provide an improved feel.
- Aluminium Reinforced Ends - Provide extra durability against grip blowout.
- Angled Rib Pattern - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel.
- Single Clamp - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system.
- Hard Plastic End - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge.
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase