Shimano 10s CHAIN HG-95
Shimano's new XT-level directional chain provides a new level of shifting performance.
Specifically designed to work with10-speed MTB drivetrains and featuring Shimano’s new ultra-low friction surface treatment,
the new XT chains are now smoother with less friction meaning less noise and less maintenance.
The chain is directional to maximize shifting performance and when combined with Shimano’s Dyna-Sys 10 speed system with it’s closer ratios, gives you smoother shifts and a more stable pedal stroke.
- More efficient, more silent, less maintenance
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed new ultra-low friction surface treatment “SIL-TEC” used
- Directional chain, further evolution of shifting performance
- Standard pin (HG95 / HG75)
- Weight: 273g (114 links)
- For use with 10 speed Shimano drivetrains only, will not work for Road use
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase