STAN'S NOTUBES - FLOW EX3 WHEELSET - CHRIS KING - WBWO
Look no further than the Flow EX3 rim for an alloy rim that can withstand the toughest abuse in downhill and EWS racing. Paired with Chris King hubs for unrivalled performance and longeivity, you'll have a wheelset that keeps coming back for more and will dare you to discover your limits.
Each and every WBWO wheelset is individually crafted with precision in our purpose-built workshop right here in Rotorua, New Zealand, by specialist mechanics who have worked at the highest professional levels of the sport. Our wheels have proven themselves on home soil and internationally under the most demanding elite riders. We know that after your first spin on yours you won't want to ride anything else.
Please contact us to discuss colour options for builds with King hubs.
STAN'S FLOW EX3
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for enduro and DH racing, or just the most durable rim possible, this is the one. Featuring a rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
CHRIS KING HUBS
The patented Chris King RingDrive, with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement for Boost hubs and 45-points for the R45D, will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house LD bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available - please enquire
DIAMETER: 27.5", 29"
RIM DEPTH: 17.9mm
INNER RIM WIDTH: 29mm
HOLE COUNT: 32h/32h
HUB: Chris King
SPOKES: Sapim Race DB
DRIVETRAIN: XD, HG, MS
RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 2.35" - 2.8"
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase