Turbo Como SL 4.0
Como SL is a sporty and comfortable electric cruiser with an easy-to-step-through frame that makes hopping on a breeze. So whether you’re heading to the beach or downtown for happy hour, the freedom to ride is just a pedal stroke away.
These electric cruisers prioritize comfort and ease of use. The Como SL also has fenders to keep you clean and dry, plus a front basket to help transport gear, groceries, or Fido. Fix two panniers on the rear rack-fenders for extra cargo and hit the lights for visibility day or night. It has everything you need to hop on and go.
TURBO SL: The heart of the Como SL is its Turbo technology, an advanced and integrated electric bike system that delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, and a full-function bike computer.
COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Body position and handling are optimized to deliver unsurpassed riding comfort, confidence, and control. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes reign in your speed, while larger tires provide maximum traction for turning and stopping.
EASY TO USE: The Como SL's sleek design and step-through frame make the bike an approachable, functional everyday e-bike. With a Nexus Internal Gear Hub providing smooth shifts, the Como SL is easier to use than any other e-bike and is our lightest option yet.
LIGHTWEIGHT: Need to lift your bike onto a rack, carry it up a flight of stairs, or get around town? Thanks to our category-leading lightweight Turbo SL technology, optimized frame materials, design, and specifications, you won't break a sweat.
The speed limit at which the motor will stop supporting may vary significantly by region and is based on local requirements. It may also affect range: a higher speed limit may result in less range.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Long-Range - Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downntube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 62 miles (100 km) or 4.5 hours (eco mode) or up to 93 miles (150 km) or 6.75 hours w/ range extender (eco mode).
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
12 Month's Interest Free
It's easy to apply and only takes a few minutes...
Mount Bikes, Our Promise
Respect every rider, respect every ride!
within 30 days of purchase